A transaction involves a few parties that are a merchant (a bookmarker in this example), the Bank acquirer (your respective bank where you got the card from), the account holder (that is you as a punter), and the payment itself. The whole process can be summarized in 3 simple steps as follows;
- An account holder who owns a master card Uses it to make a purchase from, a merchant (that is to make a deposit in your respective sportsbook in this case).
- The transaction is then authorized, where your bank pays the transaction cost to the merchant.
- The account holder is charged the transaction cost and the whole process is complete. Mastercard facilitates transactions in more than 210 countries, therefore, handling more than 160 currencies worldwide.
Is Mastercard safe and secure for betting
When it comes to money all punters are concerned about one thing- Is my money safe? Well, worry not because Mastercard is a very secure payment method especially for South African punters reason being it works with certified bookmarkers. This makes sure that the odds of losing money to scammers is 0% making it 100% safe for South African players to use it for not only deposits but withdrawals as well. The company employs sophisticated online encryption, leaving no loopholes for hacking.
Pros for using Mastercard
- The deposits by credit card are prompt
- Customer support is instant
- The deposit limit with Mastercard is higher
- The convenience and ease of use are immeasurable
Cons for using Mastercard
- You have to pay transactional fees
- Some banks may delay or reject certain transactions
How to Deposit with Mastercard
When it comes to placing a bet the worst situation to be in is struggling to deposit with an unresponsive payment method. Considering the popularity, security, and efficiency that Mastercard offers this is a situation you will never find yourself in as many bookmakers accept Mastercard.
Step-by-step guide on Depositing using Mastercard
- Choose any bookie that accepts Mastercard as a payment method, make sure that you have signed up, and proceed to the deposit section.
- Choose the deposit Option and select Mastercard as an option for payment.
- After that they will require your card details, fill them in plus payment details
- Finally enter the desired amount that you would want to deposit.
How to withdraw with Mastercard
The ease in withdrawal of your winnings is another factor that makes using Mastercard a reliable payment method in South Africa. The fact that Mastercard is connected to your bank account makes it an easy bank transaction.
Here is a Step by step guide to withdrawing using Mastercard.
- Login into your respective sport-book account
- Select the withdrawal option and choose Mastercard, enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Be sure to enter the correct bank and card details for verification.
- The money will then be transferred to the linked bank account.
Does Mastercard have an app option
Mastercard developed an app for both Android and iPhone users who can enjoy great service. It has a Mastercard face that makes it fun for users to use. It is easy to navigate and understand. The app is secure and so is your money including your data as a client is safe