Looking to play on the best mobile casinos available in Canada? Look no further! We list, compare and rank the best mobile-friendly online casinos that are safe, legal and licensed for Canadians.
All of the mobile-friendly casinos on BettingGuide accept players from Canada and deposits in Canadian Dollars. We have also written simple guides for how to install each casino app for both iOS and Android.
How to Download Android Casino Apps in Canada
As Google Play does not allow the direct download of any gambling apps directly from Google Play Store, you will have to download the APK of your chosen online casino. To start, you will need to permit access to apps outside of the Google Play Store.
This is easily done by navigating to your devices Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
Once you have done this, you can download the APK of any casino apps from the operator's website. Be sure to only download the casino app from a verified source, such as the operator's website.
Note: You will need to confirm the download of each casino app as Android categorises any apps downloaded outside of the Google Play Store as unknown.
- Navigate to the operator of your choice
- Find the casino app page, and click "Download"
- A message will pop up on your screen, accept and continue
- Confirm and install the betting app
- Open the app and start playing
How to Download Casino Mobile Apps on iOS (Apple)
If you own an Apple device, downloading your chosen casino app will be much easier. Simply navigate to the App Store, and search for the casino app of your choice, and download the app. You can log in to your account, or register directly through the casino app.
How We Pick the Best Online Mobile Casinos in Canada
All of the best mobile casinos on our list excel in these key areas.
- Legal & licenses: The first place to start is with the licenses that the mobile casino site or app has. Operators without solid licenses simply cannot be recommended due to the fact it may not be legal to use them for online gambling.
- Mobile casino apps/site: Next, we look at how the mobile casino app or site compares to the standard offering from the operator, assuming they have one. Has the app been built from the ground up, or is it a cheaply made imitation of the operator's normal site?
- Compatibility: Canadians using online casinos need to know they can access their chosen site on a range of devices. Most mobile casinos are available on both iOS and Android these days, but we always check to make sure that this is the case.
- UI & design: Not everyone is bothered about how a casino app looks, but the layout is important. Can all the games be found easily, or are the menus confusing and hard to navigate? The user interface of a mobile casino app can make or break it in a review.
- Games: The range of games that can be played on real money mobile casinos is of vital importance. Some mobile casino apps focus mainly on slots, while others excel in the live casino department. Some are decent across the board.
- Bonuses & offers: What tempts most people into joining a particular online casino rather than a rival operator is the sign-up bonus. But regular bonuses and promotions for existing customers are important too, as a way to reward their loyalty and give them a reason to keep coming back to the app.
- Customer support: Now and then, it is likely that casino customers will need help resolving an issue with their account. This is when customer support comes into play. For most people, 24/7 customer support is a must these days. Apps should also offer a range of options, including live chat, email and telephone for those who have a question.
- Safety and security: Lastly, mobile casino apps need to ensure that they do not cut any corners when it comes to safety and security. What do they do to make sure that the personal and financial information of their customers is protected?